Call for speakers issued by Buildings Canada
By HPAC MagazineConstruction Engineering HVAC Systems Management
Buildings Canada invites you to submit a seminar topic to be considered for The Buildings Show Seminar Program on November 29 to 30, 2017. Share your expertise with an audience of influential buyers and decision-makers by being a part of over 350 seminars and live demonstrations.
Organizers are looking for topics in the following categories:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Green Buildings, Environment and Higher Performance
- Legal, Regulatory and Risk Management
- New Technologies and Innovations
- Optimizing Buildings Performance and Asset Management
- Project Design, Delivery and Best Practices
- Project Planning, Management and Best Practices
- Case Studies of Interesting Buildings
Held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Buildings Show runs from November 29 to December 1 and includes the 29th Annual Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and World of Concrete Pavilion in the South Building, and IIDEXCanada in the North Building.
Stories continue below