Peter Norman to Host “The Outlook” Economic Forecast Webinar
By Logan CaswellConstruction Health & Safety HPAC General Human Resources Management CIPH Free HRAI Peter Norman webinar
During the virtual event Peter is expected to share his personal views on current economic conditions in Canada.
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) and the Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) are presenting a free webinar for members featuring Peter Norman, Chief Economist at Altus Group on Wednesday, November 10th from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST.
During the virtual event Norman will share views on current economic conditions in Canada and key trends likely to impact construction spending in 2022 and beyond.
Areas of focus will include:
- An analysis of pandemic and potential post-pandemic economic conditions with a focus on what factors will affect the construction outlook for the rest of the year and into in 2022
- An outlook for residential and commercial construction through 2022 and how it relates to the plumbing & heating industry
- An outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars
- Residential construction trends: tracking the challenges, pandemic shifts in demand, and disruptions to the supply chain
- Commercial sector trends: how back to work and new office needs are driving commercial investment trends
- Government sector insight: investments in affordable housing and the new life sciences strategy influencing construction trends
CIPH and HRAI members can register at: ciph.com