Agenda set for June ASHRAE Conference in Tampa
By HPAC MagazineEngineering HVAC Systems ASHRAE conference
The conference includes more than 100 sessions, and in-person and virtual attendees will have access to all sessions in the program through June 2024.
The technical program for the 2023 ASHRAE Annual Conference, taking place June 24-28 in Tampa, Fla., is now available online.
The conference includes more than 100 sessions within seven conference tracks on a full range of built environment topics, including the urgency of addressing the climate crisis, measures to reduce human impact on the natural environment and strategies for making the built environment more resilient and sustainable.
In-person and virtual attendees will have access to all sessions in the program through June 2024.
Conference tracks and technical sessions include:
- Pathways to Net Zero Energy and Decarbonization
- Future Data Center: Road Map to Liquid Cooling Facility Design, Implementation and Operation
- Future Proofing the Built Environment
- Chatbots and Nextgen AI Technologies for HVAC Industry
- HVAC/R Systems and Equipment
- Testing, Verifying and Commissioning for Indoor Air Quality and Pathogen Mitigation
- Building Automation and Controls
For complete information and registration for the 2023 ASHRAE Annual Conference, visit ashrae.org/2023annual.