This hands-on training will focus on the cause and prevention of compressor failures, and will spotlight tips and techniques on how to:
• Understanding the refrigeration cycle
• Compressor Technologies
-Copeland Scroll UltraTech
• Cause and Prevention of Failures
• Refrigerants and Oils
• Applications and System Accessories
• Good Service Practices
• Compressor Electronics
• Understanding CoreSense Modules
• CoreSense for Refrigeration
• CoreSense for Air Conditioning
• Troubleshooting Techniques
• Hands-on Diagnostics and Teardown
• Online Tools and Mobile Applications
A fee of $199.00 plus taxes per person includes all course material, breakfast, and lunch.
To register, please contact Kieran Wells at: Kieran.Wells@Emerson.com or (519) 756-6157 Ext 2421.
Cancellations received within 1 week prior to the scheduled course date will be charged the full course fee.