January 22 - January 24, 2018
2301 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616
The 2018 Show will host more than 2,000 exhibitors and 65,000 HVACR professionals. The AHR Expo is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI. It is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
Major manufacturers to new start-ups will showcase and demonstrate an the latest HVACR-related products, including complete systems engineered for large commercial and industrial buildings to labor-saving tools and profit-generating services for residential contractors.
There are three distinct product sections within the show floor, the Building Automation and Control Showcase, the Software Center, and the Indoor Air Quality Association Pavilion.
More than 770 different types of products will be on display, including:
- AC, heating and and refrigeration systems, equipment and components.
- Building automation, controls and networking products
- Energy and facility management prodicts
- Specialized climate control systems
- radiant heating and hydronic systems, plumbing products
- Ventilation, air movement, ducts, filters and other IAQ products
- Technical support and services
- Labour-saving tools and instruments, software and business services
The AHR Expo is designed for professionals who work with HVACR-related products and services. Attendees include OEMs, Engineering & Design/Build Firms, Contracting Firms, Distributors and Rep Firms, as well as Public Utilities, Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Facility Operators, Educators and the Press.
The event will take place at the McCormick Place convention centre in Chicago, IL, between Jan. 22-24, 2018.
Print this page