Contemporary Approaches to Hydronic Heating & Cooling
September 13 - September 14, 2016
This training opportunity is ‘Contemporary Approaches to Hydronic Heating & Cooling’ and is being hosted by Eden Energy Equipment in Guelph, ON (600-945A Southgate Dr.) on September 13 and 14 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The second day will be a repeat of the first. All participants will receive a certificate upon course completion. The course details are as follows;
- Module 1 : Hydraulic Separation – Moving beyond primary / secondary piping
- Module 2: Distribution efficiency and low power pumping
- Module 3: Combining hydronics and geothermal heat pumps
- Module 4: Thermal storage – new concepts and applications
- Module 5: Low temperature heat emitter applications
- Module 6: Small scale chilled water cooling applications.
The class fee is $119.00 and includes all course material, lunch and a course completion certificate signed by John Siegenthaler.
Please note that space is extremely limited so we encourage you to register early. To register for this event call 1-800-665-3336 x 123 or signup with this online form Confirmation that we can fit you into the class will be sent out to you in the coming weeks.
Questions regarding this training opportunity should directed to Eden’s operations/technical services manager, Michael Ridler at 800.665.3336, ext. 122.
John Siegenthaler is a mechanical engineering graduate of Renssellaer Polytechnic Institute and a licensed professional engineer. He has over 36 years of experience in designing modern hydronic heating systems. Siegenthaler is the author of the textbooks Modern Hydronic Heating and Heating With Renewable Energy, and has written numerous other publications dealing with hydronic heating.
Visit event's website
Print this page