Emerson Training – E2 System Programming & Integration (Brantford, ON)
April 12, 2018
145 Sherwood Drive, Brantford, ON
Technicians will acquire the ability to:
- Use UltraSite™ service software to: perform backup and restore, program applications, and troubleshoot problems
- Set up Ethernet Peer to Peer network, Modbus network
- Add and configure devices on Modbus network
- Customize their applications
- Modbus network wiring
- Modbus device integration
- CoreSense, Dixell Ethernet network; Peer to Peer
- Pointers and associations
- Analog and Digital Combiners
- UltraSite™ Software
This course is designed for INTERMEDIATE users of the E2 Controller. Attendees should be comfortable navigating within the E2 environment and have experience working with the E2 on a regular basis.
A fee of $399 per person includes the hands-on course, all course materials, breakfast and lunch.
To register, please contact Kieran Wells at: Kieran.Wells@Emerson.com | 519 756 6157 Ext 2421
Cancellations received within one week prior to the scheduled course date will be charged the full course fee.
Print this page