Emerson Training – Electronics
October 24, 2017
145 Sherwood Drive, Brantford, ON
Technicians will acquire the ability to:
- Properly select and size components
- Use best practices during installation and service
- Effectively maintain and troubleshoot
- Optimize efficiency
Installation, Set-Up, Commissioning, Troubleshooting and Servicing of:
- X-Line Controller: XCM25D
- Dixell: XM643, XEV22d, XR75, XWEb, EUC
- Alco: EC3-D72, EXD-SH1/2
- Copeland: Digital Controllers, CoreSense
Hands on training will include wiring, programming and testing on an active refrigeration system.
A fee of $199.00 plus taxes per person includes all course material, breakfast and lunch.
To register, please contact Kieran Wells at: Kieran.Wells@Emerson.com or phone (519) 756-6157 Ext 2421.
Cancellations received within one week prior to the scheduled course date will be charged the full course fee.
Print this page