February 21, 2018
4735 Roper Road, Edmonton, AB
Technicians will acquire the ability to:
- Understand the E2 control architecture/hierarchy
- Navigate the E2 controller
- Comprehend the basic functions; rack control, circuit control, condenser control
- Use basic functions to create graphs, initiate defrost, change set points
- Understand the alarm management
- E2 control platform overview
- E2 control hierarchy
- Set-up, networking & configuration
- Alarm management
- Introduction to programming
A fee of $349 per person includes the hands-on course, all course materials, breakfast and lunch.
To register, please contact Kieran Wells at: Kieran.Wells@Emerson.com | 519 756 6157 Ext 2421
Cancellations received within one week prior to the scheduled course date will be charged the full course fee.