IDEA 2022 – Building Connections
June 06 - June 09, 2022
Sheraton Centre Toronto, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M9
The International District Energy Association (IDEA) annual conference connects members of the district energy industry from across North America and around the globe to share and advance best practices, enable collaboration and leverage member experience and emerging technologies.
In 2022, industry focus on de-carbonizing and fortifying energy systems will involve partnering, planning and investment.
Today, cities, communities, campuses and clusters are implementing district energy infrastructure to mitigate and prepare for the impacts of climate change, cut emissions and provide a more robust, resilient and connected local economy.
Program topics for the 2022 conference will include:
• De-Carbonizing with District Energy
• District Cooling & Thermal Energy Storage
• Campus and Community Energy Development
• Smarter Cities & Resilient Energy Infrastructure
• Integrating Renewable Energy
• Geothermal and Geo-Exchange
• Heat Pumps and Energy Recovery Technologies including Waste Heat /Recycled/
• Microgrids & Distributed Generation
• and much more …
Visit event's website
Print this page