The Outlook – Economic Forecast Complimentary Webinar (CIPH & HRAI)
May 04, 2021
Peter Norman, Chief Economist at Altus Group will share his views on current economic conditions in Canada and key trends likely to impact construction spending in the present and beyond in this webinar being held 1:30 – 2:30 PM, ET on Tuesday, May 4th.
The event is open to all CIPH and HRAI member companies.
1. The economy, housing market and construction sector: 2020 pre- and post-COVID and what could possibly lie ahead?
2. Outlook for residential and commercial and construction through 2021.
3. Outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars.
4. Residential Construction: Will the pandemic change what and where homebuyers will buy?
5. Commercial sector: Post COVID realities for office and retail space investment.
6. Findings from original Altus Economics research including results from the Altus Home Buyer Intentions Index.
7. Government sector investments: Key implications from the pandemic.
Visit event's website
Print this page