Ventilation 2021: 13th International Industrial Ventilation Conference for Contaminant Control
August 15 - August 18, 2021
123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9
The Ventilation 2021 Conference takes place Aug. 15-18, 2021 at the Sheraton City Centre in downtown Toronto. Inaugurated in 1985, the “Industrial Ventilation Conference” takes place every three years allowing time to develop new research and technology applications and to document the findings.
The proposed conference theme is “leading edge industrial ventilation technologies for a low-carbon environment.”
Key issues to be covered:
- Occupational health, environmental emissions and safety considerations in industrial process ventilation system design and applications
- Innovations in ventilation system (Equipment, Innovative sensors measurements, energy efficiency, productivity, sustainability, etc.)
- Thermal Hydraulic Modeling, measurement and test & balancing techniques, AI applications, optimization models, data mining, etc.
- Industrial HVAC Systems- Innovation & Best Practices (Equipment, Controls, Risk Management, Energy Efficiency, Productivity, Sustainability, etc.)
- Best practices and risk evaluations and management in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems application (advanced manufacturing, health care/operating theatres, professional kitchens, clean spaces/nanotechnology, tunnel and mine ventilation, power plants etc.)
- Modeling Advances (New techniques, automation, scripting, etc.)
- Best practices in data center and ventilation and air conditioning system design and applications.
- Filtration Systems for Contaminant Control
- Lesson learned in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems design and applications.
Visit event's website
Print this page