Vilter Screw Compressor Training
December 07, 2017
145 Sherwood Drive, Brantford, ON
This hands-on training will focus on Vilter Single Screw Compressors, and will spotlight tips and techniques on how to:
- Understand the compressor’s unique design features
- Properly select components for VSM and VSS compressors
- Inspect compressor internals and tolerances
- Effectively maintain and troubleshoot
- Optimize efficiency
- Single Screw Compressor Technology & Components
- Oil Cooling and Management
- Vilter 20/20 Microprocessor Control System
- Motors and Starters
- Calibration of Actuators
- Compressor Start-up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Single Screw Compressor Teardown & Inspection
A fee of $350 plus taxes, per person includes all course material, tools, breakfast and lunch. Reciprocating Compressor training is offered the previous day at a rate of $250 plus taxes per person. Both courses are offered back to back at a discounted fee of $500 plus taxes per person.
To register, please contact Kieran Wells at Kieran.Wells@Emerson.com or call (519) 756-6157 Ext 2421.
Cancellations received within 1 week prior to the scheduled course date will be charged the full course fee.
Print this page