ASHRAE calls on speakers for 2019 refrigerant webcast
ASHRAE’s Chapter Technology Transfer Committee (CTTC) has called for presenters for its 2019 webcast: The Future of Refrigerants in Unitary and VRF Systems.
The webcast will examine how air-conditioning system configurations will adapt to worldwide regulations and advancements in refrigerant technology.
Presenters must be able to commit to the following schedule:
- August 2018: CTTC Webcast Ad Hoc Committee one-day planning meeting at ASHRAE Headquarters to determine the Webcast program and production schedule
- September 2018: Presenters prepare presentation outlines
- October 2018: Presenters prepare draft scripts and graphics
- November 2018-December 2018: Peer Review of draft scripts by volunteer panel and ad hoc committee
- December 2018-February 2019: Presenters prepare and coordinate final drafts (scripts and graphics)
- February 2019: Final graphics and scripts prepared by presenters and graphics editor
- March 2019: Rehearsal and pre-taping of presentations – multi-day meeting in Atlanta, GA
- April 2019: Rehearsal and live webcast – multi-day meeting in Atlanta, GA
The deadline to submit webcast presentation materials for consideration is April 9. For questions and to submit presentation materials for consideration, email: email@example.com.
The 2018 ASHRAE Webcast will broadcast live on April 19, 2018, from 1 to 4 p.m. EDT, and is available to registrants on demand from April 20, 2018 to May 4, 2018. www.ashrae.org/webcast
Print this page
May 11, 2022