The presenter will offer insight into how the refrigerant industry will meet the needs of installed packaged and split system air conditioners, and specifically VRF systems.
ASHRAE’s Chapter Technology Transfer Committee (CTTC) has called for presenters for its 2019 webcast: The Future of Refrigerants in Unitary and VRF Systems.
The webcast will examine how air-conditioning system configurations will adapt to worldwide regulations and advancements in refrigerant technology.
Presenters must be able to commit to the following schedule:
- August 2018: CTTC Webcast Ad Hoc Committee one-day planning meeting at ASHRAE Headquarters to determine the Webcast program and production schedule
- September 2018: Presenters prepare presentation outlines
- October 2018: Presenters prepare draft scripts and graphics
- November 2018-December 2018: Peer Review of draft scripts by volunteer panel and ad hoc committee
- December 2018-February 2019: Presenters prepare and coordinate final drafts (scripts and graphics)
- February 2019: Final graphics and scripts prepared by presenters and graphics editor
- March 2019: Rehearsal and pre-taping of presentations – multi-day meeting in Atlanta, GA
- April 2019: Rehearsal and live webcast – multi-day meeting in Atlanta, GA
The deadline to submit webcast presentation materials for consideration is April 9. For questions and to submit presentation materials for consideration, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 ASHRAE Webcast will broadcast live on April 19, 2018, from 1 to 4 p.m. EDT, and is available to registrants on demand from April 20, 2018 to May 4, 2018. www.ashrae.org/webcast