CaGBC 2020 Conference Becomes Series of Virtual Events
Building Lasting Change 2020 will kick off in September with interactive online programming weekly over five half-days in September and October.
June 26, 2020
The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) has revealed its plans for the online program that will replace its annual Building Lasting Change conference.
Being re-formatted as a series of dynamic real-time virtual events, Building Lasting Change 2020 will kick off in September during World Green Building Week and will include interactive online programming weekly over five half-days in September and October, with three additional stand-alone live webcast symposiums scheduled for later in the fall.
- Half-day Sessions:
- Tuesday, September 22 – READY, SET, RECOVER: Reigniting Canada’s Economy
- Tuesday, September 29 – ZERO CARBON: Make Zero Today
- Tuesday, October 6 – RESILIENCE AND ADAPTATION: Responding to Change
- Tuesday, October 13 – RETROFITS: Beyond Energy Efficiency
- Tuesday, October 20 – HEALTH AND LIVABILITY: Pillars of Green Building
The conference theme of “Ready, Set, Recover” will focus on the opportunity for the green building industry to offer actionable solutions and help reignite Canada’s economy following the global pandemic.
Registration opens July 15.
Print this page