CIPH and HRAI to Present Economic Update and Outlook Webinar
The free webinar will take place on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) and the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) are once again joining forces to present an economic forecast webinar featuring Peter Norman, chief economist at Altus Group.
The “Economic Update and Outlook” webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. and is free for CIPH and HRAI members.
Topics covered will include:
1. An analysis of economic conditions emerging in Canada in the fall of 2022 as the economy copes with inflation and higher interest rates, and continues to transition out of the pandemic and deal with international events.
2. Update on the housing market including sharp price adjustments in major markets.
3. Outlook for residential and commercial and construction through 2023 and how it relates to the plumbing & heating industry.
4. Outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars.
5. Update on the emerging challenges in the commercial sector.
For registration information visit ciph.com.
Print this page