See HVAC/R innovations at 2018 AHR Expo in Chicago
The future of HVAC/R will be on display when hundreds of new and upgraded products and technologies for the HVAC/R industry are featured at the 2018 AHR Expo (International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) at the McCormick Place in Chicago, January 22-24.
Exhibitors will display HVAC/R-related products, systems and technologies across every facet of the industry. With 2,000-plus exhibitors, over 100 seminars and product presentations and more than 65,000 attendees, the show allows the industry to come together and share ideas, discover new products and find solutions.
Exhibits will include:
- VFDs (variable frequency drives) for HVAC applications;
- Upgraded Wi-Fi-connected thermostat technology;
- A digitally controlled mixing valve for temperature control for domestic hot water applications;
- Bionic impeller technology with special blade design;
- Self-contained HVAC system for hazardous locations;
- Oscilloscope for testing motor shaft voltages;
- Electrical test meter technology for true-RMS measurements;
- An array of tools, including: heavy-duty wire strippers; thermal imaging technology; a handheld particle counter; and copper line cleaning tool lines.
Print this page