Two weeks away! The District Energy Association Annual Conference is Coming to Toronto
May 19, 2022 | By Logan Caswell
Since 1909, the IDEA annual conference has connected members of the district energy industry from across North America.
In roughly two weeks energy leaders will be taking part in the International District Energy Association (IDEA) annual conference at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel June 6 – 9.
Members of the district energy industry from across North America and around the globe will share and advance best practices, enable collaboration and leverage member experience and emerging technologies.
Program topics for the 2022 conference will include:
- De-Carbonizing with District Energy
- District Cooling & Thermal Energy Storage
- Campus and Community Energy Development
- Smarter Cities & Resilient Energy Infrastructure
- Integrating Renewable Energy
- Geothermal and Geo-Exchange
- Heat Pumps and Energy Recovery Technologies including Waste Heat /Recycled/
- Microgrids & Distributed Generation
For more information, please click here.