Companies awarded for innovative HVAC/R products
By Jillian MorganHVAC Systems
The 2019 AHR Expo Innovation Award winners have been selected ahead of the show, to be held from January 14 to 16, 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA.
Presented annually, the awards recognize innovative HVAC/R products, systems and technologies in 10 different categories. A panel of third-party ASHRAE member judges evaluate each award entry and select winners. Winners include:
- Building automation: OptiFlex from Logic Corporation
- Cooling: York YZ magnetic bearing centrifugal chiller from Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Green building: HVAC Load Reduction module 1000E from enVerid Systems
- Heating: Genteq Ensite motor from Regal
- Indoor air quality: IAQ SmartAir from CPS Products, Inc.
- Plumbing: AnvilPress copper, copper press fittings and coupling systems from Anvil International
- Refrigeration: Copeland Scroll compressors from Emerson
- Software: Taco Tags featuring eLink from Taco Comfort Solutions
- Tools and instruments: Series 490W wireless hydronic balancing kit from Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
- Ventilation: Energy Wall universal ERV by Energy Wall, LLC
Winners from each award category will be formally recognized during a ceremony on January 15 at 1 p.m. The Product of the Year Award will also be presented at the ceremony. www.ahrexpo.com
Stories continue below