CHC’s Hydronics Fundamentals Program Available On Demand
The Canadian Hydronics Council (CHC) web series includes five one-hour sessions.
The Canadian Hydronics Council (CHC) web series is now available for purchase at the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) online store.
The CHC Hydronic Fundamentals Webinar Series, presented by Rob Waters, an industry veteran with more than 35 years experience in the hydronic heating industry and a regular HPAC magazine contributor, includes five one-hour sessions :
- Module 1: Hydronics Fundamentals
- Module 2: Heat Sources for Hydronic Heating
- Module 3: Heat Emitters for Hydronic Heating
- Module 4: Hydronic Circuit Components
- Module 5: Sizing Hydronic Components
CIPH members can purchase all five modules for $369 plus applicable taxes (non-members $599 + tx).
For more information visit the CIPH Online Store.
Print this page
May 11, 2022