Allied Air introduces two-stage constant torque gas furnace
The 80G2E, an 80% two-stage constant torque gas furnace with EC motor, is available in the Ducane, Concord and Allied brands.
Allied Air Enterprises, a Lennox International company, has expanded its gas furnace offering with the Ducane, Concord and Allied 80G2E, an 80% two-stage constant torque (CT) gas furnace providing a progression from entry-level single stage product to two-stage variable speed furnaces.
For distributors and dealers looking for non-condensing gas furnace equipment, the 80G2E Two-Stage CT gas furnace is built for easy installation, serviceability and consistent temperatures while using less energy.
The 80G2E two-stage gas furnace features:
- Constant torque ECM blower motor for consistent air flow and even temperatures
- Two-stage gas valve adjusts heat output
- Up-flow to horizontal conversion with no modifications or kits
- Easy installation with removable floor base and left or right side utility connections
- Pre-bent and pre-drilled duct connection for easier coil and duct work connections
- 11,000 Btu/h per burner helps reduce heat strain vs. traditional models (20 – 25k)
- Square-wall pressure switch tubes help reduce hose kinks and callbacks
- 100% factory run tested to help ensure reliable start-up and operation
Print this page
June 20, 2021