Belimo Releases 22PE Series Thermal Energy Meters
The Btu meters are designed to European Standard EN1434 for accurate flow and energy measurement and equipped to integrate with IoT-based billing systems.
thermal energy meter
Belimo Americas new line of thermal energy meters are designed to European Standard EN1434 for accurate flow and energy measurement and equipped for IoT-based billing.
The energy meters have a patented glycol compensation algorithm that automatically selects the correct glycol concentration to provide proper flow and energy measurement, eliminating manual input and inaccuracy from hydronic heating and cooling systems.
Key features include:
- Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet) to simplify installation
- Building automation system (BAS) integration via BACnet MSTP/ BACnet IP and Modbus RTU Modbus IP
- Easily set or adjust parameters using NFC or a web server
- Ethernet connectivity supports remote IoT metering and billing
- Built-in data logger captures energy, flow, and operational data for system optimization and efficiency
The thermal energy meters, 22PE series, incorporate an ultrasonic transit time technology with no moving parts eliminating wear over time. Each unit is individually wet calibrated to ensure accuracy and repeatability over the life of the product.
The 22PE series offers measurement of energy consumed, providing customers with the information required to analyze their consumption and control costs. The 22PE series are now available in sizes ½-in. to 2-in.
Print this page
June 20, 2021