Carlo Gavazzi introduces Low-Profile Switch Mode Power Supplies
Designed for building automation, the SPMA Series is a compact DIN mount solution with three frame sizes.
Carlo Gavazzi has launched its compact low-profile SPMA Series switch mode power supplies which are merely 63-mm (2.5-in.) deep.
Designed for building automation, the SPMA Series is a compact DIN mount solution with three frame sizes from 17.5-mm (15W) to 70-mm (100W). With integrated diagnostics and protection, the products are for applications that demand performance and reliability while maintaining very high efficiency.
The power switches satisfies the demand for advanced features in a compact housing, especially where shallow panel depth is required. The SPMA Series replaces the older SPM Series power supplies
- Universal AC/DC input
- Output voltages: 5, 12, 15, and 24VDC
- Output power: 12 to 100W
- Bi-colour LED for status indication
- Voltage output adjustment
- Broad operating ambient temperature range ▸-30° to +70°C (-22° to 158°F)
- Very high efficiency up to 89%
- 4kVAC insulation voltage
- Essential agency certifications
▸UL508, UL62368, UL1310 Class 2
▸UL 121201 Class I Div 2 for hazardous locations
▸CE and RoHS
- Critical output protection
▸Over current (OVC)
▸Over voltage (OVP)
▸Short circuit (SCP)
Print this page
October 25, 2021