ACEEE Hot Water Forum
March 20 - March 22, 2018
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW Sixth Avenue, Portland, Oregon, 97204, USA
ACEEE’s Hot Water Forum is a technical conference about efficiently making, distributing, and using hot water, regardless of its source. The Forum features two full days of sessions presented by experts in the field.
The conference includes:
- Enhanced hands-on demonstration day before the conference
- Special reception to meet with local plumbers and installers
- New breakout sessions on regulatory changes, smart controls, and workforce training
Likely participants include: Equipment and component manufacturers; water, gas, and electric utilities; local, state, and federal agency personnel; energy efficiency program planners, operators, and evaluators; plumbers and installers; policymakers; NGOs; and consultants.
- Early bird full conference (Dec. 14 to Jan. 31, 2018): $725
- Regular full conference (Feb. 1-28, 2018): $775
- Late full conference (March 1-22, 2018): $825
- Speaker full conference (through March 22, 2018): $725
- One day (Wednesday or Thursday, through March 22, 2018): $510
- Student full conference (through March 22, 2018): $385
Accommodations are available at the Hilton Portland Downtown at the group rate of $199 per night single/double through Feb. 27, 2018.
Visit event's website
Print this page