Vilter Reciprocating Compressor Training
December 06, 2017
145 Sherwood Drive, Brantford, ON
This hands-on training will focus on Vilter Reciprocating Compressors, and will spotlight tips and techniques on how to:
- Understand the compressor’s unique design features
- Properly select components for 400 Series VMC Compressors
- Use best practices during installation and service
- Effectively maintain and troubleshoot
- Optimize efficiency
- Compressor Technology and Components
- Oils & Oil Management
- Compressor Maintenance
- Compressor Troubleshooting
- Compressor Start-up
- Reciprocating Compressor Teardown and Inspection
A fee of $250 plus taxes, per person includes all course material, tools, breakfast and lunch. Screw Compressor training is offered the following day at a rate of $350 plus taxes per person. Both courses are offered back to back at a discounted fee of $500 plus taxes per person.
To register, please contact Kieran Wells at Kieran.Wells@Emerson.com or call (519) 756-6157 Ext 2421.
Cancellations received within 1 week prior to the scheduled course date will be charged the full course fee.
Print this page