AHR Expo Publishes 2022 Trend Report
The AHR Expo will take place in Las Vegas, NV January 31 - February 2.
Organizers of the AHR Expo recently published their 2022 Trend Report.
Leading up to the AHR Expo in Las Vegas, NV January 31 – February 2, industry leaders were asked to write in potential opportunities, threats and challenges to be considered for the near future as well as feedback regarding discussions happening in their specific areas of practice.
Readers are encouraged to review the information from selected industry associations and carry this knowledge to the event for potential discussions.
Industry topics throughout the report can we found below:
The Future is Clean
- Low-GWP refrigerants
- Regulation updates
We Need to Grow Our Professional Workforce
- Attract talent from diverse backgrounds
- Provide attractive opportunity for career growth
- Rethink the value of the employee
- Think long-term and invest in your workforce
The Pandemic Has Changed the World…and the Industry
- Customers are more aware of their indoor environments
- The desire for IAQ is here to stay
- Upgraded HVAC systems keep buildings health
The Supply Chain
- The industry is stretched for supply
- The supply chain interconnectedness is clear – the shipping and freight industry has resulted in unpredictable delays
- Manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, contractors, techs – the industry as a whole has been forced to get creative In solving problems
- Costs are unpredictable
The Industry Is Stronger When We Work Together
- Open lines of experience and communication across the supply chain
- Strengthen understanding of goals and methods to maximize efficiency and equipment performance
- Learn from all areas of expertise
To view the full report, please click here.
Print this page
January 10, 2022
December 25, 2021
October 25, 2021