CIPH and HRAI to Host Free Economic Forecast Webinar
By Doug PicklykConstruction Heating Plumbing construction heating home buyers plumbing renovating
Key trends at risk to impact construction spending in 2021 and beyond.
Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) and the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) plan to present a free economic conditions webinar featuring Peter Norman, chief economist at Altus Group.
The webinar, to take place on Tuesday, May 4 at 1:30 PM (eastern time) will highlight current economic conditions in Canada and key trends at risk to impact construction spending in 2021 and beyond.
Topics of Norman’s upcoming webinar include:
- The economy, housing market and construction sector: 2020 pre- and post-COVID and what could possibly lie ahead?
- Outlook for residential and commercial and construction through 2021.
- Outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars.
- Residential Construction: Will the pandemic change what and where homebuyers will buy?
- Commercial sector: Post COVID realities for office and retail space investment.
- Findings from original Altus Economics research including results from the Altus Home Buyer Intentions Index.
- Government sector investments: Key implications from the pandemic.
The event will be free for CIPH and HRAI members, and attendees will have the chance to ask questions.
If you’re interested in registering for this event visit: