CIPH and HRAI present: “The Outlook” Economic Forecast Webinar with Peter Norman
April 6, 2020 | By HPAC Magazine
Free for association members, the webinar begins at 1:30 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 13 and will cover the effects of COVID-19 and related containment measures on the Canadian economy and the industry.
- The effects of COVID-19 and related containment measures on the Canadian economy, housing markets and construction sector – how bad will it be and what could the recovery look like?
- Outlook for residential and commercial and construction through 2021 based on a realistic COVID-19 impact scenario.
- Outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars.
- Commercial sector: Will COVID-19 lead to major structural changes in the need for commercial space?
- Government sector investments in affordable housing, institutions and infrastructure.