ASHRAE partners with Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers
The groups will work cooperatively to promote the advancement of a more sustainable built environment through HVAC/R technologies and their applications.
ASHRAE, the U.S.-based professional society committed to advancing the arts and sciences of heating ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, has signed a strategic partnership agreement formalizing its relationship with the UK-based Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
The agreement outlines how ASHRAE and CIBSE will work cooperatively on activities that serve their respective memberships, to promote the advancement of a more sustainable built environment through HVAC/R technologies and their applications.
Areas of collaboration include:
- Joint initiatives aimed at accelerating the progression of digital technologies and research.
- Virtual design and construction to improve the resilience of buildings and the health of occupants in an increasingly challenging climate.
- Coordinated promotion of joint grassroots meetings and conferences.
- Advocacy and work on common public affairs goals and ideologies.
- Consistent leadership communication
- Publication development and distribution.
- Education and professional development co-development and cross marketing.
Print this page